Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Every Memorial Day we go up north because Joe plays in the Show Low softball tournament. The first time we went was before we were married and I am betting that we will go every year until Joe is too old to play. This year was weird though because it was so cold. It even snowed on us a little bit. I was also really excited because this was Keelies first trip to the cabin.
This is Keelie and her cousin Hailee that is one year older. Hailee can't wait until Keelie is big enough to play with her!
Here are all of us wives cheering our husbands on. A big thank you is in order for Sunni Goodman, Kristin Goodman, and Tara Fischbeck who jumped up to help me when Keelie had an explosion with poop up to her armpits. It was so gross! I felt so bad for Keelie though because we had to strip her down and clean her up with wet wipes and it was sooo cold and windy. I wanted to get a picture but I didn't have a chance and I had poop all over me too. It was definately a four person job! And of course this happened when she was wearing a white onesie with pants that were white with stripes . The good news is that none of it stained! I just bleached the onesie and used spray n wash on the pants. I really contemplated just throwing them away at first. So glad I didn't! All in all it was a fun trip. But hopefully next year it will be a little warmer!

5 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

buuuurrrr I'm cold just looking at those pics! What a fun casual getaway. Nothing better. You are lookin good Peter!!! And that sweet baby is getting big- can't believe it. Let's play soon. I'm glad you had a fun time!!

Brittney Blount said...

OOh I didn't know keelie had that poo poo accident! That's one thing i'm not looking forward to!

SunGood said...

Oh man it was chilly wasn't it!! Always fun watching a softball game with ya Cass! I can't wait for our coed tourney!! How fun is that going to be? We almost have the original team back together again! That was the poopiest diaper of have ever seen! Sweet Keelie barely even cried through it all! She is such a good baby!!

Jen&Joe said...

Hey She is getting so big i cant believe it either.. Tatum started crawling around 5 months. Be glad though she get s into everything now that she can move around.

Aubree said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Softball is so fun. Hey email me your address I want to send you an invitation. aubski@gmail.com