Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Keelies favorite treat


Keelie is at such a fun age now. She just stares and watches us eat. And if we are holding her while we are eating, she tries to grab our food. We have only given her a taste of a few things. Usually desserts, though. She loves otter pops! It is so cute to watch her grab it. She knows exactly what to do! It looks like she is going to have her mothers sweet tooth!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

She is so cute! I can not believe that she already has a teeth...bryce is 8 months now and still no sign of a tooth! And I can not believe that I have only seen her twice in her life! Sad. We need to get together more often.

steph said...

Keelie and Bryce have something in common because they both like Otter pops. I love them because they will keep Bryce in one place for a short period of time. When I give him one he goes and finds a spot to sit so that he can concentrate on eating.

I also think that Joe looks like Jason Taylor, the professional football player who was just on Dancing with the Stars. I know...they are different races...blah, blah, blah. There is just something about the face!