Lately it has been alot harder to get Keelie down for a nap than usual. Mainly because she has been teething again. Yes, thats right, she had 3 teeth before she was 6 months old! And I think she might be getting a fourth because she is drooling alot again. Anyways, when she won't let us rock her to sleep, we will try and just lay her down in her crib and get herself to sleep. That used to work until Joe started making that play time. As soon as we lay her down she flips over to her back and starts kicking and smiling real big and getting really excited. Then Joe puts her blanket over face and plays peek-a-boo with her. She absolutely loves it! She cracks up! If it wasn't so darn cute I might get a little annoyed. So when that doesn't work one of us (usually Joe) will lay down with her on the couch and take a nap with her. I'm not sure why, probably because she likes being close to us, but she sleeps so good this way! I think it is the sweetest thing to see Joe and Keelie napping together so I had to take a picture. I love it!

7 comments:
Why does it melt our hearts so much to see our hubby's so sweet and tender with our kids? It's like the best thing ever! That picture is worth so much. BLOW THAT UP AND FRAME IT GIRL! soooo fun seeing you last week. Wish we could have chatted more. Oh we sure all had some good laughs though. love ya!!
OH I LOVE IT! She is so sweet! I can't believe how big she is getting!! They grow too fast!
SO cute Cass. I love that
So Cute!!! See you soon Keelie!
that is very sweet! hope things r going well..check us out www.theholysmokes.blogspot.com
Oh that is horrible because naps are so needed- not only for them but for us! That is the cutest picture! I wish Jaxon would sleep next to us- he is not the cuddler! That is too cute!
Cassie! Hi! How are you!? It was fun hearing from you. :) Aw, we so need to get together one of these times and go on a double date or something. Sometime we will invite you guys up for dinner or dessert. :)Your daughter is sooo precious!!
Post a Comment