Well last Tuesday the 22nd was Joes birthday. I didn't forget, I was just waiting so I could post some pictures of him, but we don't have very many on our computer, so I was just going to take some random shots but that never happened. So this is over a week late, but better late than never, right! He had a baseball game that day so we went to a late dinner. We went to Gecko Grill which is one of our favorite restaurants. It was so good! It was also our first date without Keelie! We left her with Joes parents. It was actually kind of weird without her! But it was nice being able to spend some alone time together. Well I hate it when people get all cheesy and mushy on their blogs so I will try not to be too bad. I just have to say that Joe is the best husband and father ever! I love him sooo much, and I hope that he had a great birthday! 



5 comments:
Make sure he gets his birthday spankings!!
Happy (late)Birthday Joe!
Oh Happy Birthday Joe!! We had fun hangin out with you guys the other night!
I'm glad you got some time alone with him. IT'S NECESSARY NO MATTER HOW HARD IT IS!!! Happy B-day Joe. You look one year older and wise that's for sure...esp with those glasses. I'm sure you're the coolest teacher around town.
Happy Birthday Joe! Cass- we really need to get together! I ran into your sister Brittney at Krystle's bridal shower Saturday. Didn't even know she was pregnant! Anyways, hope you're doing great. talk to ya soon
cass-try to come to movie night tuesday night!!
Post a Comment