
Wow, its been awhile since I have posted. Keelie is 4 months old now. We had her doctors appt. on Friday. She now weighs 13.3 lbs. (50%), and is 24 3/4 in. (75%). Such a big girl! She is doing all sorts of fun things now. She can roll over both ways. As you can see in the picture she has discovered her tongue. She also discovered her toes and love to suck on them!


Joe loves this picture. That is his Toro baseball hat. He is already teaching her how to pitch. We started giving her rice cereal the other day. As you can tell she doesn't like it very much. I'm sure she'll get used to it though.

She has also figured out that she always has a bow on her head. It either ends up over her eyes, or she eats it.

Keelie is the sweetest, funnest baby and I love being able to spend everyday with her. This stuff probably isn't as interesting to anyone but Joe and I. But she is our life and pretty much all we ever take pictures of! Sorry if I bored you but how can you not smile when you see this last picture!

10 comments:
Yeah! A new post! Keelie is so cute. That last picture just made Maci smile and she is pretty sick right now just laying on our couch. We love seeing all the pictures of her. Keep them coming!
hey cassie, i found you thru the grapevine. welcome to the blogging world. i used ot be addicted but now i hardly check them out. your sweet girlie is adorable! i think she is a great mix of both of you but i do see a lot of you! my blog is private-marenurkov@gmail.com
Hey Cassie!
Keetie is absolutely ADORABLE!!! I still need to see her in person!!!
Heidi :)
OOps, I meant Keelie, not Keetie. :)
Heidi
cassie,
i didn't know you had a blog.
keelie is so cute. seriously. i don't think all babies are cute (actually, i think most are pretty rough looking), but she's really gorgeous. so congrats.
now that you know i read your blog, is it going to be awkward when we see each other in the church halls? probably. ;)
kayleen
Soo cute! She is getting so big and chubby! I like the pic of her sticking out her tongue!
Don't ever apologize for boring us with all of these pictures. THESE ARE THE BEST MOST ENTERTAINING PRICELESS THINGS EVER!! Ohh she is so cute I can't get over it. I love the hat picture. You got some great shots.
It's about time Cass! Just kidding, I just barely posted for the first time in FOREVER! I LOVE your little girl! I love all the pics, the last one is to die for!! We have no plans this weekend! Lets hangout!!!!
Hey Cassie, your little princess is too adorable! Hope things are going well!
Cassie!
your little girl is so freaking cute! You guys are a cute little family!
Post a Comment