We went up to my grandparents ranch this weekend. We had so much fun! These little trips are so much more fun now that Keelie is older. She absolutely loves it up there! She is outside the majority of the time. And she was so sad when it was time to go home. Here are some pictures from our trip. I don't think I've put a family picture on here in awhile. I look pretty gross in that top picture, but we're in the mountains, so oh well!
We put Hadlie and Carver in the swing together. They were actually pretty good for awhile. It was so cute how their legs were intertwined. So stinkin' cute!
3 comments:
So fun! You are lucky to have a place to go to where it is cool:) Keelie looks like such a big girl now. Hadlie looks just like her big sis, they are adorable.
cassie- so so so happy for you. hadlie is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Your ranch looks like a blast for the kids...maybe next time I won't take a nap and we will have to come visit!
Post a Comment