Monday, September 13, 2010

Dance party!

We had a play date last week with Kaci and Ava Adair and Jill and Zoe Fischbeck. The girls were playing dress-up and looked so cute, so we turned on some music and it turned into a dance party!

It looks like Keelie is crying but she is just laughing.





I think Keelie can walk in heels better than me! She was even jumping in them!

So cute!


The other day I was in the bathroom getting ready when Hadlie woke up from a nap. Keelie says "I will keep an eye on her all by myself" and ran into Hadlie's room. I didn't really know what that meant, but said ok. A few minutes later I hear Keelie yell " Mom! I can't carry her!". So I go into her room and Keelie had climbed into Hadlie's crib and was apparantly trying to pick her up. Luckily Hadlie was too heavy for her. Hadlie had know idea what was going on, she was just happy as can be with her big sister in her crib with her! These girls are so stinkin' cute!

2 comments:

Brittney Blount said...

Kendal is rubbing off on Keelie. I can't let Kendal in the room when Carver is sleeping because she climbs in the crib and wakes him up. Good thing they can't pick them up. That would not be good.

steph said...

Woohoo! We love a good dance party! Hopefully we are around for the next one!