Wednesday, September 1, 2010

3 months

I got a text from my sister in Texas saying I needed to update my blog. And I really need to be better at taking pictures of Hadlie. We took like a million pictures of Keelie when she was a baby, but not very many of Hadlie. It's funny cuz Hadlie wears pretty much everything that Keelie wore, and when she's wearing something that I know we have a picture of Keelie in I want to take a picture of Hadlie in it cuz they look so much alike! One of these days i'll actually do it. But here is our sweet Hadlie at 3 months. She is still a great baby. So happy all the time, well most of the time. No complaints here! (And yes that spot on my couch is from spit up. I really need to clean my couches!)




This is Keelie on the first day of her playtime class (kind of a mini preschool). When I tell her say cheese, this is the face I get. I have since learned to say smile instead of say cheese. I wanted get one of her with her cute little backpack on and one with her teacher Miss Shari, but of course I forgot. She is so cute and loves to go to Miss Shari's. She is such a smart little girl. A few weeks ago I bought her The Letter Factory from Target and within two days she knew all the letters and their sounds.

Joe took this picture of Keelie. I thought it was so cute and sweet.

Potty training is going better. She pretty much has going pee down and can even go all by herself. Actually she won't even let me or Joe go with her at all. We're still working on #2 though.

1 comment:

Jen said...

The close up looks just like Keelie. So cute!
I feel the same way, I totally took more pics of Katelyn as a baby. I think I am getting better though.