So I was excited to do Hadlie's 4 month post. She has changed more and learned alot of new things. Her 3 month one wasn't too exciting because not much had changed from the 2 month one. Anyways, she can roll over now. She has rolled from front to back and back to front, but doesn't do either very often. I'm not very good about doing tummy time and was getting worried when she wouldn't lift her head up when I did do it. But I finally started putting things for her to look at in front of her and she will hold her head up and look at them for awhile. Hadlie also had her first tooth break through! She wasn't even 4 months old when we first saw it.
Here are her 4 month stats:
Here are her 4 month stats:
weight- 13.05 lbs. 50%
height- 26 1/4 in. 97%
head- 16 1/4 in. 55%
some cute pictures:
1 comment:
Kapri is exactly 4 months right now so I"m just appreciating these darling pics!!! SOOOOO CUTE PETER!!!!!! We really should see each other soon. Just a thought ;).
Post a Comment