Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Keelie!!

Today is Keelie's 2nd birthday! Doesn't she look so cute in her princess dress! Sometimes I have to tell her things are "princess" so that she will wear them. She was excited to wear this though. Until we got to church and she said "I don't like this dress!" and tried to take it off! I don't think she is a fan of sleeves that are that length. Oh well, she still is gorgeous!



We had a birthday party for her yesterday at our house. It was so fun! She had a ton of cousins over and they just played hard for a few hours. I am pretty proud of myself too. The only thing we spent money on for her party was for the cake and ice cream, oh and her present (obviously). We used decorations we already had, I stole the scrapbook paper from my mom to make the sign you see in the picture below, and we borrowed the bounce house from my grandparents. Keelie had so much fun!


Bouncing in the bounce house

Blowing out her candles. I know I look retarded in this picture, but this is the better one of the two we had.


Opening presents



Playing with her castle house, as she calls it, that me and Joe got her.

Keelie was very spoiled this year! Thanks to everyone who could make it!

3 comments:

Tara Fischbeck said...

So fun!! Happy Bday Keelie! Pace will be two years behind her...I didn't realize they will almost have the same bday.

Rita said...

Happy Birthday to Keelie. How cute is she!!! I love that you have to call things princess so she will like them.

Jen said...

Oh Happy Birthday!
It was good to see you guys on Sunday:)

P.S. We are in Cornerstone ward now.