These are the only pictures I've taken this past month so this is what I'm posting about. A few weeks ago my whole family did an Alzheimers walk for my Grandma Taylor. I didn't get a picture of all of us together though, I think they said there were 75 of us!
Here is my immediate family, minus my dad, Steph and her fam, Cara and her fam, and Randy.
Here is my immediate family, minus my dad, Steph and her fam, Cara and her fam, and Randy.





1 comment:
Hey at least you took some photos and posted...something i need to do here before baby. Does your grandma know she has alhzheimers? We were discussing that the other day because my grandma does too..but she has no idea why she thinks Mesa is such a huge city now and she can't believe how cool diapers are these days. Poor grandmas...I will be the same way.
Post a Comment