Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009

We had a very fun Christmas this year. We tried to teach Keelie what Christmas is really about. If you ask her whose birthday is on Christmas she will say Jesus! I think thats pretty good for a 2 year old! We didn't take very many pictures, but here are a few:
Hailee, Keelie, and Kendal in their matching Christmas pj's from grandma Brenda. This was on Christmas Eve.

Keelie opening her presents. Luckily she just had her b-day and got tons of toys, so we just got her a few things.

I know this bike is way to big for her, but when she saw it a few weeks ago, the look on her face was priceless, so we decided to give it to her for Christmas. (one of Joes co-workers offered it to us, so we took it knowing she wouldn't be able to actually ride for a few years.) She loves it when Joe pushes her around on it.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love getting things that i know will last them years. Perfect bike :)