Keelie loves suckers! She stole this one from Joe. I know they are sticky, but she loves them and they keep her occupied for awhile!

Me and my friends watching the batchelor season finale. Just like the old days!
Brooke watching very intently as Jason proposes to Melissa. I tried to get one of her in the splits, but I was too late.

Me, Cara, Brittney and Britts SIL Tiffany went to a Jordin Sparks concert a few weeks ago. She was really good and had a cute personality. Too bad we had to wait forever just to see her perform!

Me, Cara, Brittney and Britts SIL Tiffany went to a Jordin Sparks concert a few weeks ago. She was really good and had a cute personality. Too bad we had to wait forever just to see her perform!



9 comments:
You are the nicest mom for giving her suckers. I just always hate cleaning up the stickiness afterward.
WAAAAAIT A SECOND-....FOR REAL??? SERIOUSLY?? A BUTT SHOT OF ME?? HOW DARE YOU CASSIE!! AND I HAD NO IDEA!!!!!
Just you wait girlfriend!! This isn't the end!
suckers seriously are the best. i used to keep dum dums in the car for meltdowns but brynlee eats them too fast now. i need to upgrade to the tootsie pops! i wish i could have come to the finale at evonnes but we were out of town. i was a molly fan from day 1 so i am SO excited he chose her in the end. they are so cute together. i never cared for melissa too much.
Don't even get me going about Bachelor! Poor Casey had to watch it with me:)
Hey, what is the name of that stuff you sprayed on your tub? Ours is the SAME WAY! The only thing I found that actually makes it look clean is Drain-O...weird huh.
Cass...so sad I missed the party! It was just a busy night over here I guess! Looks like it was fun!
Hey this is Jessica Knight(Brian's wife). I didn't ever know you guys had a blog! I just came across it. Since unfortunately B doesn't play with automated anymore and I never get to see you out at softball, the blog will do! ha ha Your little girl has sure grown up since I las saw her! People always tell you it will go fast but it feels like that wont happen with your own and they'll be small forever...and then you blink your eyes and they're two and telling you no! ha ha She is so cute! Hopefully we'll see ya around soon!
Oh sorry, I totally forgot to mention our blog is private. E mail me at mcknights06@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite.
I wish I could have watched the bachelor with you guys. I can't believe I didn't imagine Brooke doing the splits, of course what was i thinking!
Post a Comment