Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cabin

During spring break we went to my grandparents cabin with some of Joes family. It was soo fun and sooo cold! I think I gained 5 lbs. from all the junk I ate while we were there! I did burn some of those caleries on the hike that Joe dragged everyone on to find some indian pottery up a mountain. I think most of these pictures are taken on our hike. You can see all the burned trees and stuff from the Rodeo-Chedeski fire. Crazy!


Keelie, Me, Ella and Kristin

The whole gang!

Our family

Keelie and her best bud Rocko. Rocko kept telling me that Keelie is gorgeous! I agree!

Keelie and Hannah

8 comments:

Diane... said...

WHAT A FUN TIME IT MUST HAVE BEEN...AND SUCH A CUTE FAMILY!!!!

The Goodman Family said...

you know our two girls are the custest of the bunch!!

steph said...

I hope we get to go when we come in May/June! I haven't been in like 6 years!! Way too long! Bryce is so excited to see Keelie. Joey was noticing how much Bryce says her name.

Shelley Goodman said...

I am glad you guys had fun on your cabin trip! I wish I had a place I could escape to like that on the weekends. Keelie looks so grown up in all her winter jackets, she is so cute!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Cute pictures Cass- it looks heavenly there. I'm glad you got to escape reality for a bit. xoxo!

Jodiane said...

this is such a cute blog and you have such a cute family. Keelie Jo is gorgeous, just like wise Rocko says

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

IT REALLY WAS SO FUN SEEING YOU YESTERDAY CASS- I JUST LOVE BEING AROUND YOU. YOU'RE SO EASY GOING AND ALWAYS SO POSITIVE. I HOPE THAT KEELIE IS DOING ALRIGHT WITH HER CRASH...POOR THING.
XOXO

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Keelie is so big now!! We need to start playing coed again! I am dying to play! Let me know if you guys are interested cause me and Buck want to get a team together!