Thursday, March 12, 2009

Zoo

Today me and Keelie went to the zoo with Sunni and her little girl Peyton. This was Keelies first trip to the zoo! She did really good! She loves animals but unless she could see them up close, she really didn't care that much. She was just happy in her stroller!

Keelie and Peyton petting a goat

Me and Keelie looking for the tiger

Peyton pushed Keelies stroller almost the whole time! Unless we were going uphill. It was so nice! And Peyton only fell 4 or 5 times in those flip flops! The funniest thing was when we were walking by a pond and Peyton chased down a duck and spanked it few times. We were cracking up and wishing we had gotten it on camera!
I just realized that Sunni wasn't in any of the pictures! Sorry Sunni!


5 comments:

Maren said...

so fun! we were at the zoo on wednesday. we gotta hurry and go as much as we can before it gets too hot.

SunGood said...

Ha ha what a fun day! You know i'm not sad i wasn't in any of the pics! I looked scary anyway! ;) Ahh Peyton spanking the goat! I thought I was going to die laughing! Love you girl! thanks for being good at keeping me busy and for letting me watch KJ :) Love her!

Brittney Blount said...

Ya that is me and I borrowed the boots for the picture

The Wylers said...

That is too funny! Can I borrow Peyton for the next time I go to the zoo? ;) The lions and tigers are always asleep - I always wonder (of course after I've walked up the huge hill to go see them) why I bother trying to see them!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

cass so sorry about yesterday AND the day before! I FEEL TERRIBLE! things have been moving too fast for me lately- i need to slow it down so i can not be so forgetfull. let's play soon.
XOXO