Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Update

Well, I really needed to do a new post, but there hasn't really been anything that interesting to write about, so I figured I would just put up, what else, but a cute picture of Keelie. She will 14 months in a few days. She is as cute and sweet as ever! Even though she is starting a biting phase. I am horrified! I don't know what to do. Luckily her first victim was her cousin Hailee (sorry Cara). I'm just glad it was someone we know instead of some kid at the gym. You never know how a parent will react. I'm really hoping it is because she is teething. And once they have all broken through, she won't feel the need to bite anymore. I'm crossing my fingers! She is currently working on her 13th, 14th, 15th, and 16th teeth. One of them has broken through, and I can see the others just waiting to cut through. She really is sweet and loves to give kisses and say ahwy (sorry) whenever she hurts someone.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I love that she says sorry. So cute:)

Shelley Goodman said...

Hey, I hear you guys are in for Saturday! It will be fun. Bring Keelie if you can't find a sitter. We arent getting one for lane, so they can play together. See you guys soon!

Britttany said...

Hi Cassie, this is Brittany Monroe! I found you off of Krista's Blog. What a beautiful family, and a sweet little girl! It was so good to see how you were doing! I'm going to add you to my blog list, so I can check in on you guys again... if that is okay!! Too fun! Tell your big sis hi for me!

The Wylers said...

Wow, I can't get over how many teeth she has!!! That's crazy. So sweet that she says sorry.