Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day

Usually Joe and I go out on Valentines day by ourselves. But this year we got an invite from Casey and Shelley to do a group dinner. It was so fun! We started out with a yummy mexican dinner at their house. Then we played the newlywed game and after a close battle with Travis and Sunni, me and Joe won! Well, we got the prize anyways.



Casey and Shelley Goodman



Travis and Sunni Goodman

Brett and Brooke Martin


Joe and I, Brian and Tiffany Marler

Then the real fun started! Us girls left to set everything up for the scavenger hunt we sent the boys on! With the clues we gave them, they had to go to QT, then they made their way to PacSun where we had picked out some AWESOME shirts for them, and they had to pick which one they thought their wife chose. Sorry Joe, I know you wanted the lime green shirt, but I got you the pink v-neck! And yes, that is the movie theater we are at. That was the last place they had to go. All of us girls were cracking up as this handsome group of guys came walking in in these bright shirts! The girls!The group!
We were so glad that the guys were such good sports. We didn't know if they would really wear the shirts, but they did! It was such a fun night! Thanks for a fun night everyone!

4 comments:

Jen said...

What a fun night! You guys are so creative.

steph said...

Joe, pink is definitely your color! What a fun night!!

Tiffany said...

I am NOT in charge of the clues next time, its all you!
That was such a fun night, I am glad it turned out good.
And I will see you tomorrow! Call me for directions.

AshandNate said...

Well looks like you girls had too much dang fun! So, I miss all you girls too...when are we all going to get together? I am a pro now at getting both of my girls in and out of car seats:). maybe I should suck it up and plan the next get together. I'll work out the details and let ya know.