Joe and all the guys playing football.
Keelie had fun playing with Tatum, my cousins little girl. Keelie is the one in purple if you can't tell.
Keelie kept getting scratches on her face. I don't know how she got the one on her cheek, but I think the one just below her eyebrow is from her scratching herself, and the one right next to her eye is from trying to get her into the car too fast during the rain and bumping her against the car. She had a rough time! So sad!


5 comments:
Poor thing! Thankfully those little scratches heal quickly. What a fun weekend!
I wish I could have gone but I was in Kansas. We haven't been up there in forever! Jaxon needs to play with all those kids! It looks so pretty up there! Poor girl getting scratched- luckily they don't act like it bugs them for very long!
What a fun cabin trip! We're headed up there pretty soon...the pines are so heavenly!!
yes- let's play soon for sure cass. bring keelie over anytime. hey tomorrow ashlie and mo are coming over around noon. stop by if you want. we're actually going to my neighbors for 30 minutes to practice a music song but then we'll be at home. come to my neighbors if you need to get out though and you want to see mo and ash. we'll plan a lunch soon. my life is crazy. i'm a full on soccer mom cass- ahhhhhh I'M NOT MATURE ENOUGH FOR THIS STUFF!
Hey cassie! Just wanted to say hi and see what you guys were up to! Cabin trips are the best!!! Keelie is so cute i love her! I saw Jenny Steiner and tatum in that pic- Jenny is my friend from highschool and i love her!!! HOw do you guys know each other?! Anyway, you guys look great ! take care girl!
Cass, I hope that you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY yesterday!! We totally have to get together soon.
Post a Comment