These are just some random pictures of Keelie recently. She is at such a fun age. It's so fun watching her learn new things!

Keelie loves books! She will sit and look at one forever! The picture below is what we used to feed Keelie in. This is her escaping!

We finally went and bought a high chair. Sometimes she likes it and sometimes she doesn't. Obviously she liked it this day! She loves smearing her food around!

Keelies favorite place to play is in her crib! When we put her in it she starts kicking really fast and acts all excited. It's so cute!
8 comments:
I love Keelie's big, huge, happy smile in both of the pictures. What a cutie! You are so lucky that she is happy ALL of the time!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR MOM CASSI! Wow- are our moms seriously that old already? I don't know how I feel about how fast life goes by!
I can't get over miss petite cutie Keelie. I'm sure she knows her whole alphabet by now too.
So fun seeing Stephany down below!! love that girl!
Cassie, i love these pictures of Keelie :) What a sweetheart- im so sad at how quickly the time goes...:( i wish we couldve played outside of church with our girls. We just got our internet up this afternoon and im so glad bc WEs and i wanted to thank Joe SO VERY MUCH for his help when we moved!! We really appreciate it- it means so much to have that help YOu guys are so wonderful and were really gonnna miss you:) keep in touch!
I noticed today how many teeth Keelie has- it's amazing!
regarding the comment you made about me finding things to do while nannying- i still haven't & i do have to say that i am gaining weight because of it. I agree that if I had the kids @ my home that i would have never ending stuff to do.
I just need to get off my rear and exercise more- & it will help when the weather cools down. (ha ha, but i always say that)
P.S. thanks again for taking the Bishop's class today- it was a HUGE help:)
Cassie - your baby is so darn cute! I like her name too. Hey - do you have Evonne's email address or phone number by chance? I have been meaning to get in touch with her for a while, but didn't know how. You can leave it on my blog if you have it, or email me: bkcolvin@gmail.com. Thanks, Cassie!
This is Stacey Wyler from church (we teach the class behind you guys). I found your blog off of Jen's and it's been fun to look at all of your cute pictures. I love Keelie's bedding and crib . . . so cute. Do you guys have family in Show Low? Or do you just go up there to play? My mom lives in Pinetop. Anyway, if you want to check out our blog, just shoot me an email. Our blog is private - too many weirdos out there. My email is stacey.lynn.16@gmail.com
See you guys on Sunday.
She is so darn cute! And weird because Jaxon's favorite place to play is in his crib! I thought he was a weirdo and didn't understand it but as long as other kids are doing it I won't worry! haha. He loves all his toys up there with him! But Keelie has the cutest smile and is darling!
Cute pics Cass! Of course Keelie is decked out in the cutest bows and outfits as always! Remind me the next time I see you to tell you the funny dream I had about Trav!! Hilarious!!
Post a Comment