Saturday, September 13, 2008

9 Months

Keelie is 9 months old today! Can you believe it? She had her dr. appt. yesterday and she weighs 17.6 lbs (45th percentile), is 28 in. tall (60th), and her head is 18 in. (90th). Yep, she definately has the Goodman head! They are known for their big heads. I love it though! I still can't believe how much she grows from month to month. It is so fun to watch her learn new things. She doesn't crawl on her hands and knees, she does the army crawl. She is getting pretty fast! She loves standing against the couch or anything she can reach. She would stand all day if she could! She is a really good eater (she must get that from me). She eats pretty much anything we give her. She especially loves graham crackers and honey nut cheerios! As you can see in the second picture she has alot of teeth. She had 8 teeth before she was even 8 months old! I think she might even be getting another one. It's hard to tell cuz its a molar. The doctor said she is a little young to get those yet, but I swear she is! Some days she drools and drools, and sticks her finger in the side of her mouth and just naws on it. I guess we'll find out soon if she is! She loves giving kisses!(mostly to babies and her dolls). She does the usual open mouth kiss that most babies do, but she also can pucker and gives big smackers too. It is so cute! She still loves books. This morning she sat and looked at book for 20 min.! I was pretty impressed that it kept her attention that long. I love my baby girl so much. She is so sweet and I love being able to spend everyday with her! These are some cute pictures I took of her today. Isn't she so cute!



4 comments:

The Wylers said...

She is too cute and I love the smoochie kisses she gives. Emily enjoyed being entertained by her today in church.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

There are hardly words for this little Keelie...seriously....SOOOOO CUTE CASS!!!!! Okay if her having a big head means you get to see more of that face that bring it on. You dress her so cute (not like it matters but hey you can tell you love playinig house and dress up with that girl!)
I can't believe all of her teeth. Babies who teethe early like that always look a little older around their year mark just b/c they have chompers like that.
so cute cass- let's get together soon!! loves yas. don't look at the time...

Anonymous said...

She is too cute and is getting so big! Jaxon had all his teeth like that and in the past 2 months has cut all his molars and people keep telling me that is early so if she is already that is crazy! Might as well get them all at once though right?! She is so cute and looks like a fun little girl.

Tara Fischbeck said...

Super cute Cassie. I wish I took the time to make Emma look so adorable...but its just not in me. Keelie is beautiful! I have to agree that the first year watching them grow and learn so fast is so much fun! See ya sooN!