Saturday, July 26, 2008

We got a glimpse of Keelies teenage years the other day. She LOVES cell phones! We gave her Joes to play with and she rolled over and started pushing buttons and it just reminded us of a teenager texting her friends. She also gets really mad when we take it away! She is so funny! We love our little girl so much! I also wanted to say that we won our co-ed city league softball tournament last night! I didn't take any pictures because I felt like its probably getting boring reading about all of our softball stuff. I am pretty proud though because that is 3 tournaments in row we have won!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Jamie is obsessed with cell phones too. If she sees people at a store or something that have one out she tries to attack them and get it from them. ;) Her and Keelie will make good friends. ;) Congrats on you softball tourney. THat's awesome!

AshandNate said...

Cassie...she is seriously so adorable. i still can't believe how big and old she is now. we all need to get together soon...it seems like forever since I have seen anyone! Congrats on the tournaments.

Hollie said...

no we left the girls behind with my parents. that trip was all for the boys! they were quite excited :) good job on ur softball games! thats awesome!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Wow that Keelie is SURE a hoot! Those are some classic shots right there Peter. She sure is growing up fast my goodness. Congrats on your tournaments girl. Hey- I just read Ash's comment, seriously we should all meet somewhere this week- like aeven if it't's at the mall so our kids can play or whatever!! I just want to see EVERYONE so badly before school starts back up again. What should we do? I mean- we TOOTALLY can have people over here at my house but it might just be too small. Any other ideas? OR we could just make it work here.

AshandNate said...

Well...my Aunt April married my mom's brother. But they are deivorced now, but I LOVE April, so I see her all the time. Plus, she is in my parents ward. How is Joe related to her. Seriously, that woman knows just about everyone.

Brooke Colvin said...

Cassie - I was so excited to find your blog. I just started blogging a few weeks ago and I have been following links and finding lots of old friends. Your baby girl is so adorable - I still feel so bad that I missed your baby shower. I wanted to come and see you so badly. It sounds like you and Joe are doing well and playing lots of softball! You look so cute in your pictures!
Love, Brooke (a.k.a: bdog)