My little sister Brittney had her little baby girl, Kendal Sue Blount, on Sat. She looks just like Brittney, blonde hair, blue eyes, butt chin and all! She is very cute, and Keelie is excited to have another cousin to play with!

This is Keelie, Kendal, Britt, and Hailee.

My little Keelie is almost 7 months old! I can't believe how fast she is growing. At her 6 mo. doctor appt. she was 15.7 lbs. (50th), 26 3/4 in. (90th), and her head is 17 1/4 in. (90th). We started her on solid fruits and veggies. She seems to like all fruits, but the only veggies she likes so far is sweet potatos, and sometimes she likes squash. But there is still alot of things we need to try. She loves drinking water from her sippy cup. She sits up well, but still isn't crawling yet. She is so close, she get up on her knees but can't seem to move her arms, so she just rolls over. She pretty much sleeps through the night except she wakes up between 5 and 6. If we let her cry she doesn't go back to sleep and it keeps us up. So we usually will just bring her in bed with us and she will sleep until like 7. I know thats not a good habit to start, but I don't want to get up at 5! I don't know what else to do! She is still a really good baby, and we are loving her little personality that is starting to come out!

This is Keelie, Kendal, Britt, and Hailee.
My little Keelie is almost 7 months old! I can't believe how fast she is growing. At her 6 mo. doctor appt. she was 15.7 lbs. (50th), 26 3/4 in. (90th), and her head is 17 1/4 in. (90th). We started her on solid fruits and veggies. She seems to like all fruits, but the only veggies she likes so far is sweet potatos, and sometimes she likes squash. But there is still alot of things we need to try. She loves drinking water from her sippy cup. She sits up well, but still isn't crawling yet. She is so close, she get up on her knees but can't seem to move her arms, so she just rolls over. She pretty much sleeps through the night except she wakes up between 5 and 6. If we let her cry she doesn't go back to sleep and it keeps us up. So we usually will just bring her in bed with us and she will sleep until like 7. I know thats not a good habit to start, but I don't want to get up at 5! I don't know what else to do! She is still a really good baby, and we are loving her little personality that is starting to come out!
4 comments:
What a cute baby your sister has!! How fun!! Seeing those pics make me so excited for our little baby!! I can't how fast your baby has grown!! She is such a doll!!
What cute little cousins!
7 months is such a fun stage. It was the hardest for me with Taylin but that's b/c when she became moble I didn't know what to do!! heehee. You are such a sweet lil mommy Cass. CONGRATS TO BRITANI! I can hardly believe she has a little baby. She looks BEAUTIFUL. Her and Keelie will definately be best friends. It's seriously so much fun how life changes once your sisters start having babies. It's the best.
Hey Cass!! im so glad you found us!!! I cant believe how big Keelie is... she's darling! isnt it how funny how BIG they look next to a newborn baby... (your sisters baby is beautiful too!!!) it was fun last sunday sittin on the floor with our little girls...im so glad you were there to hang out with me... I wonder if Paisley will ever be good at church... probably not for a while!!!! its so fun though
Post a Comment