Every year we go up to St. George for Joe to play in a softball tournament. The last two years a couple of us wives wanted to play in the womens tournament that goes on at the same time, so we got a team together. There are some VERY manly women that play in this tournament. Last year we got killed and didn't win one game. But this year after losing the first game we got to play in the lower division with teams that were alot more like us. Our goal was to do better than we did last year. But we did way better then we thought we would, we won! We had so much fun! And since our husbands team didn't do that great they were able to watch us for a change! The fun thing about this tournament is that we play all through the night. Our first game was at 9 Friday night, then we played at 2 in the morning and then at 4. Then we went and slept until like 1 in the afternoon. On Saturday our first game was at midnight, then 1 and the championship game was at 2 in the morning. I'm not a big soda drinker but I did have to drink some Mt. Dew to give me some energy that last night. Eventhough we had a blast, I was very eager to get home. We left Keelie overnight for the first time(actually 2 nights). I seriously missed her so much. I was scared she wouldn't remember me, but I think she did. I am very happy to be home and excited to go to bed early tonight!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Ummm...you look like Cara in that picture!
Congrats on winning another tournament!
ya you do look like Cara. I thought the same thing. That's funny you played with Stacey and Deedra.
You were playing at 2 and 4 in the morning?? you are one crazy mama. I had no idea they held games at that time during tournaments. UNBELIEVABLE. How fun for you guys. That's so neat you and Joe share the same passion and can spend time together doing it.
I got to see Keely in person on Sunday and she is so flippin cute! Your mom was in the hallway with her so we chatted for a few minutes. I can't believe how big she is! Time just goes by so fast. We all need to have a play day with all of our little kidlets soon. I definitely need some girl time.
I saw keelie at church sunday. Gma was walking the halls:) If you ever need girls Hook my up!
Post a Comment