Friday, March 28, 2008

My little Rebel





We were having fun with the camera tonight taking pictures of Keelie. We decided to try a family shot but I guess Keelie was sick of it all so decided to be a little rebelious. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come! I think she gets that from her dad. Look at her finger in the third photo!I think I mentioned in another post how Keelie has started sucking her thumb. We are trying hard to break her of that habit. In this picture she has BOTH thumbs in her mouth!!!

9 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Don't break her thumb sucking habit! I THINK IT'S THE CUTEST THING IN THE WORLD WHEN THEY DO THAT! But then again, I've never had a thumb sucker. So I laughed outloud at that 3rd picture. Yikes...mini Jo already. So sad...
She is beautiful CAssie.
I saw your mom at the track this morning. She doesn't age does she?

SunGood said...

K I laughed so hard when I saw that picture! Definitely comes from Joe! :) Sorry we didn't call to hangout.. Trav end up having to go on a scout hike and I was left all by my lonesome!

Tyra said...

Cute baby??/ How are things going? You still working at the gym with amber your bff??

steph said...

I have finally decided that Keelie looks exactly like you Cassie. She looks exactly like your baby pictures. Don't worry Joe...I definitely see you in her too!!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute and I have to say- Jaxon sucks his thumb and it is really nice. They don't need a pacifier in the night and can put themselves back to sleep. Yeah it might be work later to get them to stop but it is nice for now! At least for Jaxon! Good luck!

aubry startin said...

I loved seeing the family picture. Joe looks like a proud dad. You need to call me to take some more family shots and some of little Keelie. She is getting so dang cute.

Tiffany said...

Cass, its cool that she sucks her thumb...maybe she can be like Ben Godsey and try to sneak in the thumb during reading time in the 5th grade! That man will always be remembered for being a thumb sucker. Anyways, she is a total doll and I just love seeing pictures of her.

SunGood said...

K Cass time for an update!!! Lets hang soon!!! We miss you guys!

Lyle and Jaime said...

Cassie, I dont' know if your remember me from H.S. or not but I just had to say hi. I didn't know you married Joe Goodman...small world! You two are cute together and made a beautiful little girl!
Jaime Carlson Trone
thetroners.blogspot.com