What a funfilled spring break we had this year! I was excited because since Joe is a teacher, he gets the week off! But because he is coaching baseball he had a tournament Monday thru Thursday. It wasn't that bad cuz he only had one or two games a day. I still had to work anyways. But I was able to go watch a couple of games which was fun. What a lucky guy Joe is that he has a wife that is willing to watch games that he isn't even playing in!jk. Then on Friday we got to sleep in, then we washed my car which desperately needed it! That afternoon Joes sister and her family came over to go swimming. It was fun taking Keelie swimming for the first time. I'm pretty sure she liked the water. She was just chillin' like she does when we give her a bath. On Saturday we slept in again, then we had a family reunion at the park. And my family decided to have our Easter dinner together that night because my brother in law was going out of town on Sun. Then on Sunday we slept in again! The funny thing is that when I say we slept in, that means until like 7 or 8. I remember when sleeping in meant like 10 or later! Then we went to church, came home, hung out at my parents for a little bit, then went to Joes parents house for Easter dinner. We finished the night off by playing a heated name game with Joes family. We had a very fun week and needless to say it was really hard waking up this morning!
Keelie and daddy in the pool. I did have a picture of all three of us but there is no way I am putting a picture of me in a swim suit on here 3 months after having a baby!
Keelie in her Easter dress! She loves her little lamb that my mom bought her for Easter. It's as big as she is!
So stinkin' cute!!
Keelie and daddy in the pool. I did have a picture of all three of us but there is no way I am putting a picture of me in a swim suit on here 3 months after having a baby!
Keelie in her Easter dress! She loves her little lamb that my mom bought her for Easter. It's as big as she is!
So stinkin' cute!!
7 comments:
Her dress is so cute! Where did you get it? I think Keelie wants to come visit Texas!
ok Cas~
She is sooo cute! I love it.
I bought that dress at walmart. It was one of my favs. Keelie looks so cute in it!
She seriously has this perfect little doll face! Looks like you guys had a fun week of relaxing. WE have to get together sometime soon.
So precious! Love the dress and the swimsuit. What a doll.
Ohhh I'm speechless right now. Could she be any more cute?? Cass- are you just in heaven with that little girl? That Easter dress seriously made me melt! What a stud hubby you have- and you're right- YOU ARE SUCH A SWEET WIFE!!
Yeah Keelie is pretty dang cute! And Kendal will look pretty cute in that dress too!! I've been waiting to see Keelie in her Easter dress. Cute pics
Post a Comment