Saturday, November 24, 2012

The lake in November

Joes sister just got a boat, so they invited us out to the lake to try it out for the first time.  When I thought of going to the lake in November I was ready to go in my jeans and a sweatshirt, but Joe assured me it would be warm.  And he was right.  It was actually warm and very nice.  I didn't get cold at all.  I also didn't get in the water at all.  Joe and Ryan were the only ones to brave the water and go wakeboarding.  The younger boys tubed, but as hard as Ryan tried, he couldn't get them to flip.

Joe and I chillin on the boat

Joe wakeboarding. I was impressed with how well this zoomed in shot turned out.

Joe and Jack in the tube
We had tons of fun and the girls were really good at keeping their lifejackets on.  I can't wait to go back when its warmer so I can go on the tube and go wakeboarding.  Thanks Ricedorffs!

No comments: