Saturday, November 3, 2012

My cute girls

So, I'm pretty sure I have the cutest girls in the world!  They like to dress up in their matching leotards.  And cousin Kate came with us to the park one day and they were playing so cutely together, running around, holding hands, that I had to take a picture. 


Here is Belle and Snow White on Halloween.  They got tired of trick or treating after like 5 houses which I was ok with because they got tons of candy from the 2 other trunk or treats that we had gone to the weekend before.  They still had alot of fun and actually got to bed at a reasonable time!


2 comments:

Jen said...

Love the matching leotards :)
I can't wait for Bridget to get old enough so the girls can match better :)

Bert and Kelli Millett said...

There is nothing better than sisters - and you've got a very cute set.