Last night I got to go out with my friends to celebrate Krista's birthday. Well, I say we went out but we just hung out at Oregano's all night eating and talking. We were literally there for over 6 hours. After about 4 hours we ordered seconds of their pazookie. Finally they were closing so we had to leave. I'm pretty sure we were the last ones there. I'm sure our waiter was annoyed, but we tipped him pretty well. Then we were walking out to our cars and decided we weren't ready to leave yet so we all jumped in Evonnes suburban and talked for another hour or so. I didn't get home until almost 1 am! I felt bad leaving my family for so long, but Joe was so sweet and kept texting me "you alright?". He was just worried about me cuz I'm never gone that long. We had so much fun and I'm glad I got to catch up with all these girls who I don't see nearly enough.
Saturday, February 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So Fun!! I am dead serious about seeing "The Vow"...we should seriously go out atleast monthly! Thanks for the ride too Cass!
Way to go! Every mom needs a night out with the girls once in a while.
Post a Comment