Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hadlies surprise!

So today while Hadlie was eating lunch she said "mommy I poopy". I checked her and she hadn't pooped yet so I put her on the potty and after a few minutes she pooped! I know she isn't anywhere close to being potty trained but maybe I'll start thinking about it in the near future! Isn't she so cute!


2 comments:

Jen said...

that's a huge step!!!
How old is she? she might be ready :)

Karrie said...

"That was a good job that Hadlie went poop on the toilet. Hadlie's cute and I like your house, your house is fun, fun, fun. Keelie and Hadlie and Joe and Cassie are nice. And I like when they watch us, they're always fun." From Hannah

Now from Annie: "I like Keelie's toys and Hadlie's toys and I like when they babysit us and when they take us to Stapley Pool. I like when Hadlie goes poop on the toilet"

From Karrie: Way to go Hads!