Cute girls!

More cousins. Notice Keelie isn't in the picture. She was too scared of her cousin Ty, the one in the black costume (i don't know exactly what he is).

Hadlie zonked out on the way home.

Pretty princesses

There was a huge baby boom in our ward around the time Hadlie was born. 9 babies, in fact. Hadlie was the first, born in May, and the youngest was born in September, I think. We all get together for lunch every couple months and let them play. 2 of them have moved but still come to play. This is a picture of 8 of them oldest to youngest. They were all in their halloween costumes but this was taken at the end before we left. Hads got food all over hers so that is why she is naked. Good luck to their future primary teachers!

Hadlie zonked out on the way home.
Pretty princesses
There was a huge baby boom in our ward around the time Hadlie was born. 9 babies, in fact. Hadlie was the first, born in May, and the youngest was born in September, I think. We all get together for lunch every couple months and let them play. 2 of them have moved but still come to play. This is a picture of 8 of them oldest to youngest. They were all in their halloween costumes but this was taken at the end before we left. Hads got food all over hers so that is why she is naked. Good luck to their future primary teachers!
2 comments:
I finally followed the link to your blog. Super cute! I like the line about the primary teachers- right? That's one big sunbeam class!
I am glad your girls had fun trick-or-treating. Our kids loved going around the neighborhood too. The party was fun, I am so glad we get together every couple of months. I feel bad for the primary teachers, but the nursery leaders too!
Post a Comment