We went with my family to the pumpkin patch at Dewitt farms on Saturday. I didn't even know it existed until my mom told us about it. It is down in Lehi off of Gilbert road. The kids all had fun. I think the adults would have had more fun if it wasn't so hot and dusty!
Kendal and Keelie. They had like six of these in a row pulled by a small tractor. I think this was Keelies favorite thing there.

Keelie wouldn't go on the pony rides b/c she is scared of everything, but I talked her into just sitting on this pony for a picture, and she could wear the pink cowgirl hat. She freaked out when the pony lifted its head up.

Cute

Keelie, Hadlie, Carver and Kendal. We took a hay ride down to the pumpkins and let them pick a small $2 pumpkin. I am too cheap to get one of the big ones.

2 comments:
Fun! We have been wanting to take our kids on pony rides, maybe we should go there? I didn't know it existed either! Keelie totally cracks me up. She looks pretty happy in the picture!
FUn I didn't know it existed either...we might have to check it out!
Post a Comment