This is mostly for my records, but I also wanted to brag about my Keelie Jo a little bit. I try not to brag about my girls to much on here (cuz I know its annoying) unless its their birthday or a special occasion. I think this counts as a special occasion. And if you can't brag about your kids on your own blog, where can you, right? But anyways, I just wanted to have it recorded that Keelie has started to read and she is only 3 years old! She has known her letters and their sounds for awhile now, and can write most of them. The other day she started sounding out the word TAN (there is a tanning salon next to my gym). So the last few days I have been working with her on other 3 letter words, and she is doing so well. She has always surprised me with how fast she catches on to things. And lucky for her she is so smart cuz I am not the best teacher!
This is just a list of the words we were working on yesterday
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is great. Way to do Keelie Jo. she is one bright girl
Holy smokes! That's amazing. I'd brag all day long if my kids were were reading at that age. In fact, that's your right as a mom, to brag about your kids.
Post a Comment