Sunday, July 24, 2011

Texas

We just got back from a super fun trip to Frisco, Texas to visit my sister Stephanie and her family. We did tons of fun stuff, but I will just do a quick summary or this could get really long.
We got there Sat. evening., then went to church Sunday morning.
Monday we went to a childrens museum in Dallas that the kids loved. Then me and Joe and my brother Nate went to the JFK 6th Floor Museum just a few miles away.
Tuesday morning I got to go to my sisters cycle class that she teaches at the gym and got an awesome workout. Then we went swimming at the Frisco Athletic Center. It has a fun kids area, a lazy river, slides, etc.
Wednesday we drove into Oklahoma and went to the wild animal park. It was awesome, you drive your car through and the animals come up to your windows and you can feed them.
Thursday I got to go to my sisters class again, then we took the kids to the dollar movies and saw Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer. That afternoon we took the older kids to the beach area at Lewisville Lake. We had fun swimming and building sandcastles.
Friday morning I was able to run to Sam Moon and get myself a new purse/diaperbag before we left on our long drive home.
At the museum






Joe sitting on the grassy knoll outside the JFK museum

There were x's on the road where JFK was shot and Joe stood on it and took a picture of the window from where the shot came.



I snapped one quick picture at the pool before we left.
Keelie, Maci, and Bryce

At the beach





The wild animal park.

the ugliest animal i've ever seen

the ostriches were so pesky. we couldn't get rid of them

for some reason the giraffes were behind the fence. good thing they have long necks!








I think this is the only family shot we got the whole time.






No comments: