Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Is it already November?

Wow, I didn't do one post in the month of October. I usually do atleast one post a month. I have an excuse though. We finally moved! It is so nice having more room, a backyard (with a swing), and a garage! We love it! If anyone wants to come see it, give me a call! We love having guests. I swear every night Joe wants to invite people over for dinner. (We are still looking for renters for our condo).
And my second is excuse is that I'm PREGNANT! I am 11 weeks, my due date is May 25. I was waiting to announce it on here cuz I wanted to do something cute and creative, but I'm not a cute and creative person, so maybe next time. Eventhough I feel a little more sick this time than with Keelie, I can't really complain. I still have never thrown up. If I feel a little nausous, I just eat something and then I feel better. For a little while there it would be like every hour, that is why I have already gained 5 lbs. But I am already feeling SO much better. We are so excited!
Here are some random pictures from throughout the month.

One day Keelie randomly started pulling her shirt up over head and then look at herself in the mirror. We would just crack up at her, and so she knew she was being funny so she kept doing it. What a silly girl!



Keelie just being cute!



When Keelie is naughty we make her stick her nose in the corner for time out. It works, she will stay there until I tell her to come out. It is so cute though, I had to take a picture.


I wasn't very good at taking pictures on Halloween. I didn't even get an individual shot of Keelie in her costume. Here she is with some of her cousins at gma and gpa Goodmans. She was a cute little bee!



Family picture.


We tried to get a picture with all the grandkids, but Keelie seriously freaked out when she saw all the older kids costumes. She just clinged to me so tight! What a little scaredy cat!

We took her trick or treating to a few houses which I think she really had fun doing. Then we came home to hand out candy to trick or treaters. I wish I would have gotten a picture of Keelie sitting and staring at the bowl of candy. We wouldn't let her have any cuz she had already had alot of candy that night, so she sat with her face about 3 inches away just staring at the candy cuz she wanted it so bad. It was so funny!





9 comments:

Jen said...

Ok, Seriously the time-out pic is hilarious (and so smart)

Lisa said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you guys...hope you feel better soon! I want to see your house!

Rita said...

Keelie is such a cute little bee! Congrats on being preggers and the new house!

Tara Fischbeck said...

Congratulations on everything!! How fun to be expected a little one again!! You and Britney gotta be real close huh?

Shelley Goodman said...

Cassie, congratulations! I bet you and Joe are so excited. Maybe he will get his ball player this time:) If not having 2 Keelie's is just as good!

Brooke Colvin said...

Congrats on baby #2!! It is much easier the second time around :) What a cute little bee!

Tyra said...

Congrats on being preggers!!! And where is your condo at? I have a friend that is looking for a place to live..you shouild post pictures and pricing on your blog and I will send her here...

Tiffany said...

Wow, big things are happening in my friends life and I had no clue...I havent seen you since your birthday lunch! Lis told me today that you were pregnant and I said I didnt get the text...you cant just post on your blog because I am bad at looking lately but you can always send a text because this phone doesnt stray to far away from me!Anyways Congratulations to the new house and the pregnancy! When do I get to come over and see it? Are you closer to me now? I have so many questions because I never talk to you. I even called you today and no answer...maybe you changed your cell phone on me too. Oh man, I should take a hint!!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

hahaha...she became a sugar addict that night!
I KNEW YOU WERE PREGO!!! Okay, I didn't know but I had a feeling! So happy for you Cass!! I'll see you December 5th at the PAR.TAY!
XOXOXO