Monday, January 5, 2009

New Years Eve

We had a really fun New Years this year. We usually hang out with family at my parents house, but this year we decided to make a whole date night out of it. First we dropped Keelie off at Joes parents for a sleepover, then we went to dinner at The Olive Garden. It was so good! We hadn't been there forever. Then we went to see the movie Valkurie (i don't know if I spelled it right). Joe was really surprised I agreed to see it, cuz I usually don't like movies about war and fighting, but this didn't really have that much, just a little at the beginning. It was really good! Then we went to my friend Alyssa's, who throws a party every year and at midnight they make crepes! We actually left without having any crepes because we were tired and I had to work the next morning, but they looked so good!

Here we are getting ready to play the money game. We all lost. (Sorry we lost your money Lisa and Aaron!)

Brooke, Lisa, Alyssa, Tiff, me Man, I have alot of blonde friends!

Me and Joe!

2 comments:

Jen said...

That's awesome that you guys actually went out for New Year's. Good For You!
It sounds like you had a blast, & I totally know what you mean about being too tired to eat crepes. Scott & I barely made it to midnight too.

Lisa said...

Nice Cass! All I have to say is that that picture was definitely taken at the beginning of the money game while we were still into it! Little did we know how long we'd be on that couch! HA. Fun night though for sure!