My little baby turned one today! I can't believe it! Where has all the time gone? We had a fun party for her at the park. Here are a few pictures of her opening her presents and eating her cake.


My sister bought a really cute gigantic cupcake pan and let me use it. Well it turned out all right until I frosted it. It just looked really ugly, so I took the top off and just used that for her cake. That is why it looks like a pink volcano. (nice face I'm making)




My sister bought a really cute gigantic cupcake pan and let me use it. Well it turned out all right until I frosted it. It just looked really ugly, so I took the top off and just used that for her cake. That is why it looks like a pink volcano. (nice face I'm making)


Here are some of Keelie's cousins playing the balloon game.
I hope Keelie had a good birthday. It didn't start out so good because she wasn't feeling well. But once we put her on the swing at the park, she forgot all about it! Keelie is such a sweet girl, and I love her personality that is starting to come out. She makes friends where ever she goes! We love you Keelie!!!!

6 comments:
Aww I didn't know it was her Birthday yesterday- that explains the cute outfit today at church.
Happy Birthday Keelie!
Happy 1st Birthday Keelie! We missed seeing you guys on Thanksgiving.
Happy Birthday Keelie! You are getting so grown up. Wish we could have been at your party! Maybe one day you and Maci can celebrate together!
She is so cute!! You look like such a cute mommy!
That looks like you guys had a good time! Happy 1st bday Keelie!!
It sure looks like she enjoyed that huge cupcake! Happy Birthday Keelie!
Post a Comment