Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We had a great Christmas this year. We were gone pretty much the whole day, except we came home for about an hour and a half so Keelie could take a nap. On Christmas Eve we had dinner at Joes aunt and uncles house. His aunt Cindy makes a huge mexican feast. It is seriously the best mexican food I've ever had! Then we ran over to my grandparents for a little bit, but by the time we got there everyone was already leaving, so we just stayed for a minute. Then on Christmas morning we went to my parents for a big breakfast with my dads side of the family. So yummy! We hung out there the rest of the day playing rockband that my brother got for Christmas. I had never played before, it was really fun! I was pretty dang good at the vocals! (yeah right!). After that we went home so Keelie could take a good nap. When she woke up, it was off to Joes parents for dinner and the white elephant gift exchange. We always have a good time with Joes competitive family!

Our family

Keelie enjoying her presents





My sister-in-law Debbie made this Yankee blanket for Keelie! So cute!



This is the best picture we could get of Keelie and her cousins in their Christmas jammies.

This one is cute of Kyle Keelie and Trevor

Also, I always like to do an update on Keelie after her doctors appts. but I forgot to do it with her birthday post. Anyways, she is 19 lbs (20th percentile), 30 in. (75th), and her head is 18 1/2 in. (95th). So she is skinny and tall, with a big Goodman head! I love it though!




4 comments:

steph said...

Fun times! I love the family picture of you guys. Your hair is getting so long! That picture with all of the grandkids in their jammies is cute and also funny. Trevor and Kyle can barely hang onto all of the girls!

Tara Fischbeck said...

How fun Cassie! Emma weighs more than Keelie I am sure. She was 18.8 at her 9m check up. Can't wait to see Keelie walking. She is so big. Emma is taking steps so by spring they can chase each other at the ball park! Marry Christmas!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Cass!! You have a ONE YEAR OLD!!! Can you even believe it? And what a cutie she is. The pics are darling!
Looks like a great Christmas girl. Hope to see you tom night for New Year's Eve party at 9:30 at Alyssa's?? You going??

Shelley Goodman said...

Hey! A very late Merry Christmas to you guys. That pink Yankees blanket is awesome. Happy Birthday to Keelie too!