Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Family Pictures

In November we got our family pictures taken. Annie Randall did such a good job! We seriously had the hardest time choosing! These are just four of the many pictures that we loved.









8 comments:

Jen said...

Oh I LOVE Them!!!! Our next family pics will be taken down by the tracks & I can't wait:)

Keelie's expressions are adorable- If only Katelyn would smile in a pic every once in a while.

steph said...

They couldn't have turned out any better! What cuties!

aubry startin said...

WOW, I love your pics. You have such an adorable family. Loves!

Brittney Blount said...

Keelie looks so cute. I love her huge smile. That is so Keelie, always smiling and waving!

Tara Fischbeck said...

Oh they are adorable. I saw them on Annies page too. You guys are much more photogenic than Dan and I. Family pics were not that easy.

Shelley Goodman said...

Cute pictures! They are all adorable but my fav is the 2nd to last one:) Hey, I didn't know you guys tried calling us for new years. That would have been more fun than hanging out with the parentals. We will have to get together and go out one of these weekends. Oh, I also didn't know that you worked with Sara...such a small world!

The Wylers said...

Those are great family pictures and I love the ones from Christmas too! That blanket your sister made Keelie is adorable. She should start a business. I would totally buy one of those for Emily. A Diamondbacks one of course!!! Emily really misses Keelie in Primary.

Tyra said...

Cute freaken pictures..you daughter is adorable..