Since this is my first post, I thought I would start with Keelies blessing. Her blessing was performed by her dad on Feb. 3, 2008. All of our family was there except for my sister Stephanie who lives in Texas and Joes sister Laura who was out of town. Despite us almost being late and Joe being really sick, everything went really well. Joe gave her an amazing blessing and I was so proud of him. Keelie looked so stinkin' cute. Joes mom bought Keelie the prettiest blessing dress, my sister Cara made her the bow and I made her a bracelet. My sister Brittney said she tried to write the blessing for us, but so far I haven't seen anything (hint hint). But thats alright because some lady in our ward who I don't even know came up to me after and said she had short handed it and emailed it to me the next day. It was a great day and since it was a month ago I hope I was able to remember all the details.



2 comments:
Nice to see you have a blog! Finally!! Do you want the blessing still? I thought that lady gave it to you and hers was probably better then the one I wrote. Joe talked to fast! jk. I'll bring it to mom's today.
SHE IS SO PRETTY!!!
Post a Comment