Monday, August 13, 2012
First Day of School
Keelie started her first day of early kindergarten today! She only goes half day but it is 5 days a week. A few days ago she would cry at the thought of going to school because she was so scared. But when I dropped her off she ran off to play no problem, and i'm sure she didn't even miss me! This isn't the best first day of school picture, but its still cute. And of course Hads had to be in it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
so sad that she was so scared to go. but Yay for it turning out to be ok when the time came.
Our kids are getting so big :(
Cute girls! I can't believe she's already in Kindergarten! What a big girl!
School is a bigger step for you than Keelie, I think. Your trip to SD looks divine. You'll have to tell me what beach you go to. We always do La Jolla or Mission but I think I want to branch out next time.
Post a Comment