Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Random pictures

I noticed some random pictures on my camera and since I don't blog very much, I decided to just post these.
Keelie and Hads next to the trophy Joes team(mt. view) got for winning the Desert Mt. tournament a few weeks ago. It was pretty cool because alot of the top teams in the state were there, and they won!
taking pictures of ourselves making funny faces
playing dress-up
the girls LOVE to go to the temple and see all the flowers. One time we went and there was a gardener guy that told us all the flowers were coming out in the morning so they could plant more, so he said they could pick all they wanted. They were in heaven!
I just thought this picture was funny. Hadlie trying to suck the snot out of both nostrils at once.

2 comments:

Karrie said...

Great pictures - all of them. I especially love Hads with the snot suckers - I love that kid, even though she doesn't know me anymore and won't let me hold her. And that trophy is huge - way to go Toros!

Jen said...

hahahaha love the snot suckers :)