Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Keelie's birthday

Today is Keelie's 4th birthday! We had her party on Saturday with about 13 little 3 and 4 year olds. There were alot of kids but it was so fun. We borrowed my grandparents bounce house and figured thats what they would do most of the time. We did try to play a few games but their attention spans are too short and they would just run back to the bounce house. But I was fine with that, less for me to do! Then today, her birthday, we went to the gym (which btw she asks to go there everyday, she likes it there, so I didn't feel bad getting in a workout before we did anything else). Then we took her cousin Kate with us to mall to play and go to the puppy store. Now we are back at home and while Hadlie is napping I am going to paint her nails and give her some extra attention. Then tonight we'll probably get Barro's for dinner (her favorite), and then all her grandparents are coming over for cake and ice cream!

Opening presents


the group eating cupcakes



blowing out candles

jumping so high in the bounce house


I hope Keelie has a great birthday. She is such a sweet, sweet girl. Seriously. Most people don't get to see her sweet, fun personality because she is so shy. But she has such a good sense of humor and loves to have fun. She is still scared of everything, the vacuum, animals, adults, etc. But I think she is getting braver. Instead of running out the room screaming and crying when I vacuum, she just goes to her room until i'm done. Keelie is also super smart. She has always loved learning, which she gets from Joe, not me. She has amazed me by starting to read at the age of three and has such a good memory. She is my little cuddle bug and we cuddle on the couch every night before she goes to bed. I wish she would just stop growing up already!

1 comment:

Bert and Kelli Millett said...

Sorry the Milletts were so lame and showed up an hour late! Love the "bounce-house-in-the-family" idea. I just don't want it to be me.