I just thought this was a cute picture. We were at Joes baseball game and she stood up and said "Mom, take a picture of me at dads baseball game" so I did!
Saturday, April 9, 2011
time for an update
I haven't posted in awhile so I thought I would do a quick update with the pictures I have taken recently. I went to lunch with my friends this week. So fun. I haven't seen them forever. I have been friends with most of these girls since like 2nd grade, and the others since jr. high. Jacque(pregnant), Lisa, Alyssa(pregnant), Evonne(pregnant w/twins!), Tarah(pregnant), Brooke, me, Tiffany
I love my girls! They definately have different personalities. Lets just say that Hadlie is alot harder than Keelie ever was as a baby. She is so opinionated and stubborn. She is still sweet as can be, but if she wants something or doesn't like something, she will let you know! Keelie has been especially sweet lately. Like yesterday she said to me about 25 times out of the blue "I love you so much mommy!" Sometimes I forget she is only 3 cuz she acts so much older. I don't know why, I must say it alot, but she has been saying "Oh my gosh!" so much lately. Last night she said to Joe "Oh my gosh daddy, you are so silly!". She says it when she is happy or mad. It's pretty funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love that you documented our dinner!! ;). It was so so good to see you Cass, you are such a positive kind beautiful gal. Always have been, and that hasn't changed!
Your girls are getting SO SO big!! Isn't it fun how different they are? You feel like you need a manuel for each one I swear...
Love ya girl-
Post a Comment