It sure is fun having 2 girls. Today I painted all our toes purple. Maybe one of these days Joe will give in and let us paint his toes. JK. I wouldn't do that to him.
Just a cute picture I took of Joe and Hadlie today.
Joe and I were married June 25, 2004. We have two sweet little girls, Keelie was born in Dec. '07 and Hadlie was born in May '10. Joe teaches math at Mountain View High School. He is also the Varsity softball coach at Mt. View. I work part time at Fitness Works and the rest of the time I get to stay at home with my girls.
3 comments:
So cute! Why don't you come visit Texas and we can all paint our toes together!
ok, I need a little girl to have pedicure parties with. You are making me jealous. Hadlie's little feet are to die for.
Oh Cass- stop having so much fun with those little girlies!! You are the sweetest mama. Hope to get together soon.
xoxo
Post a Comment