happy anni cassie and congrats on sweet Hadley! I can't believe our babies are so close. Bring her over soon and we'll goo and gaw over our sweet little ones ;) it's just the best, isn't it? hope all is well peter.
Yes i go to Fitness Works! I started out in May because I had a coupon for 3 months for $20 but then I started loving it so I signed a contract! I go to the Higley and Baseline one. I like body attack too only sometimes it starts to hurt my ankles. I am probably just doing it wrong but I go to attack about every other week. Do you still work there?
Your Hadlie is adorable! I wish Rusty was still that little, I am already baby hungry again. Congrats on 6 yrs too!
Joe and I were married June 25, 2004. We have two sweet little girls, Keelie was born in Dec. '07 and Hadlie was born in May '10. Joe teaches math at Mountain View High School. He is also the Varsity softball coach at Mt. View. I work part time at Fitness Works and the rest of the time I get to stay at home with my girls.
5 comments:
Oh Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy Anniversary!
happy anni cassie and congrats on sweet Hadley! I can't believe our babies are so close. Bring her over soon and we'll goo and gaw over our sweet little ones ;) it's just the best, isn't it? hope all is well peter.
6 years and 2 darling girls...CONGRATULATIONS...WHAT A CUTE FAMILY!!!
Yes i go to Fitness Works! I started out in May because I had a coupon for 3 months for $20 but then I started loving it so I signed a contract! I go to the Higley and Baseline one. I like body attack too only sometimes it starts to hurt my ankles. I am probably just doing it wrong but I go to attack about every other week. Do you still work there?
Your Hadlie is adorable! I wish Rusty was still that little, I am already baby hungry again. Congrats on 6 yrs too!
Post a Comment