Well, we finally moved Keelie into her big girl bed. She still cries a little when we first lay her down, and she's only climbed out of bed like twice, but she's getting better. How stinkin' sweet is she! What a big girl! Next is potty training. I'm getting induced next Sunday the 23rd, so I'm hoping she'll be potty trained (for the most part) by then. Think I can do it? We'll see! Maybe I'll just have my mom do it for me while I'm in the hospital. jk. I'll take any suggestions anybody might have. Wish me luck!
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Love the new bed!
Talk about cutting it close to the delivery date for potty training :)
I am doing Katelyn in the next month or so & I plan on having her pick out her own panties, candy for (potty times) and small gifts to wrap for (poop times).
Good luck!
She is so sweet in her big girl bed! We are going to move Livy in a few months to a big girl bed. You might have to give me a few tips on the best way to do that.
I actually wish I would have waited to potty train Livy until after I had the baby, I have not felt up to it lately. Diapers are so much easier. But diapers for two kids, expensive!!! Good luck, you'll probably be better at it then me.
I'm so excited for you guys to have your baby
girl.
Oh potty training shmotty training...it's overrated!!jk
Addie needs to be potty trained too...I keep putting it off out of pure laziness!
So I'm sure you've had your baby by now...hope all went well...let's talk soon!
I love this picture! She looks so peaceful!
Post a Comment