Have I mentioned before how I love having a backyard now? Well I do! The weather has been so great lately we have been trying to spend alot of time outside. Today Joe had the idea of running through the sprinklers. Keelie absolutely loved it and laughed and laughed the whole time, even though she was shivering. I was a bum though and just sat in a chair and took some pictures and soaked up some sun. And yes, Keelie is wearing a teeny bikini. She loved it cuz its pink. I told her not to get used to wearing bikinis though! Modest is hottest!
Friday, April 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Hey long lost friend! I swear I havent seen you in forever. When is this baby due of yours?
Keelie is so cute! Little girls look so cute in bikinis. I love her little Easter dress.
We need to get together and do a lunch for Evonnes birthday someday. Lets try to plan something soon.
I wish our back yard was a little bigger. I love the swing set too.
How come your not in the picture?? You don't want a belly shot?
"modest is hottest"...I don't know why I'm laughing so hard right now!! Seriously...we need to get Addie and Keelie together one of these days!
You'd think we lived hundreds of miles apart or something...sad.
i can't wait to have a backyard! she must love it! what a fun day
Wow your yard looks pretty big!! Keelie is a doll. I can't believe I have missed your entire pregnancy. Where does the time go? I know you have a few weeks left so best of luck!!
Post a Comment