Man, the older Keelie gets, the worse I get at taking pictures. Hopefully I'll get better once this baby comes. Anyways, here are the three pictures we took of Easter.
Keelie in her Easter dress. This was actually a few weeks before Easter. Since conference was on Easter this year, I figured it didn't matter when she wore it.
We had a bbq and Easter egg hunt with the Penrods at Usery Pass/Park (i don't know which one its called). 
Had to get a picture of the cute girls!

3 comments:
When I was younger we would do out easter egg hunts in the dessert too. I miss those days.
Love Keelie's dress!
Cass...when is this baby coming? Haven't seen you in years...seriously!
Keelie looks darling in her Easter dress.
Your last post reminded me that Olivia is in desperate need of a hair cut. Her bangs are cut but the mullet is in full effect.
Good luck these last weeks before your baby girl is here.
Post a Comment