Monday, February 8, 2010

Random pictures of Keelie

I am mad at myself for not doing one post in January. My goal is to do atleast one a month. We really haven't had much going on so thats probably why. I just wanted to post some cute recent pictures of Keelie. She is getting way to big!

Here she is loving the camera. She wanted me to keep taking pictures of her.



This is just a funny one of her sleeping. A week or so ago she was napping in her crib and she started screaming all of a sudden. I went in to check on her and both her legs were through similar to this picture, but they were past her knees and she was stuck. It was funny and sad at the same time. I think she is getting a little big for her crib. We are looking in to getting her a new bed. Anyone know of someone that might want to sell us an old bed?

4 comments:

Jen said...

Come on- One a month!?!?!? You can do better than that :)

steph said...

Keelie is a CUTIE PIE!!!

Tara Fischbeck said...

So cute!! Haven't seen you for a while...I bet you got a cute little belly now!!

Rita said...

Yes, Keelie is super cute and getting so big. I am looking for a new bed for Olivia too, I am thinking craigslist might be my best bet.