This weekend was the annual Goodman family campout. I didn't take a ton of pictures, cuz we weren't even there for 24 hours. It started pouring rain Sat. at around lunch time so we decided to head home. I also noticed they are very similar to the ones from last year. Oh well!
This great picture was taken by our 7 year old nephew Jake. Just a little bit blurry!

Keelie loves playing with her cousins! Kate, Keelie and Annie chillin around the campfire. We missed Lucy!

Joe and Keelie. You can't really see, but in one hand Keelie has some cheeze-its and in the other hand she has an oreo. That is pretty much what she ate the whole time!

Keelie sitting on her bud Rocko's lap. She sure loves Rocko!

Of course we had to go the water hole. All the little boys get in for about 2 seconds then get out cuz the water is freezing!

I guess Keelie felt left out cuz she HAD to go "wimming" too. It was freezing, but she loved it!

4 comments:
What a fun trip. You missed the creek flood, it happened maybe an hour after you left.
I am totally craving camping right now. What a fun annual event:)
i love how you guys are such campers! you're the cutest lil fam peter...
xoxo
Looks like a fun trip, rain and all. And the 7 year old did a fairly decent job with that picture too!
Post a Comment